Monday, September 1, 2008

Guess Who

::WHICH famed photographer known for shooting some of the world's most iconic individuals and fashion editorials said the following?

"Recently I was in Rio on the beach and I was struck by how beautiful young, very fat women are. I mean really obese. So I did a lot of pictures of young, fat girls, with loads of love handles and big bottoms." His hands are drawing extravagantly curved shapes through the air now, his eyes gleaming beneath their brittle brows. "Real Botero-style women. It really does look good."

Perhaps, I (interviewer) suggest, years of fashion photography have culminated in this flesh binge. "Maybe," he nods, leaning forward and confiding: "what's really, really ugly is skinny women naked. I've photographed a lot of thin women."

!!!

Here's a hint: He was Princess Diana's favorite photographer, and shot the editorial below for Vogue China 09/05 ...














click here to find out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment