Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Style Mascot

::I just moved into a loft in Downtown LA's fashion district, and had the pleasure of moving next to one of the coolest dogs ever- Toogle. Toogle is my neighbor's Beagle with an obsession for fashion magazines. Don't believe me?! Here's proof...



Although my neighbor lives in a pretty spacious loft, Toogle loves to lounge by the fashion magazines and spends his days just hanging out by all the Vogues. Oh, and did I mention that he answers to commands in English and Korean?! Word.





My neighbor is a magazine addict and buys fashion magazines from around the world, every single month... a habit I find a bit too expensive- I'll stick to reading blogs from around the world.

Imagine my excitement when I saw that she had Vogue Korea, China, and Italia in stacks, and dinosaur back issues in pristine condition! She has so many magazines, she even made the coolest coffee table out of magazines just piled in four rows with a clear glass placed on top.

Furniture made from old magazines? Not only is this eco friendly, it's genius.

These pics aren't bad quality considering they were snapped on my brand new Sprint Instinct phone. Cool phone, and has a lot more features than the I-Phone. I wasn't able to get a picture of the coffee table since my battery was super low, but I'll manage to snap one and post it as soon as I can.

I can't wait to flip through all of the magazines with the neighbor and my favorite fashion mascot, Toogle. I loooove animals (especially dogs), and these pictures absolutely make me smile. Hope it did the same for you!

In the words of Miranda Priestly... Thats all.

xoxo
MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment