Tuesday, November 28, 2006

True Story

A few days ago I went out with a friend we'll call "Ms. New Jersey". Ms. New Jersey and I started the night off at some bars on the upper eastside of New York. We park the Benz, and make our rounds... Jello shots and all.

We're feeling great here, so we take a cab into the meatpacking. I see Marquee, and decide to go in. The cab drivers pulls over, and Ms. New Jersey and I get out of the car. I'm feeling great, my outfit is hot, my nails are manicured, I'm tipsy, and ready to start the night.

The line is long as usual, and the club is "full to capacity". I don't like waiting on lines, so I stroll to the front of the line. Ms. New Jersey follows... I work my magic with Chris at the door, and in we go.

Once inside the music is blasting, drinks are being poured, and I made my way upstairs to the V.I.P. Here Ms. New Jersey starts off a conversation with a sexy nerdish fashionista who happens to work at Valentino. We like.

I mingle, and next thing you know its closing time. We leave with Mr. Valentino and head to Cafeteria, the restaurant that's opened 24 hours a day providing the best Macaroni and Cheese Manhattan has ever had the pleasure of tasting.

The scene here is reminiscent of a club, but not quite as cool as it was a few years ago...But still pretty chill nonetheless. The line gets so long that there are two bouncers at the front door. I wait in line. A cab pulls over and front and out steps a girl with a plastic shirt (seriously) and tries to skip the line (that bitch), and the bouncers are not having any of it. Out of the cab, comes Tracy Morgan from SNL and looking as high as a kite.

He tries to give the doorman some "look at me I'm Tracy Morgan...Don't know you know who I am bitch?" look and the bouncers are NOT having it!!! hahahaaaaaa...

I'm laughing my ass off inside just seeing how pathetic this is, that shit only works in L.A.

So the bouncers tell Mr. Morgan to chill out, and wait on line like everybody else. He gets all pissy and leaves. The bouncers looked at me and told me he tries to pull this shit all the time, and that he's a "piece of shit". Wow.

The host said next, and I finally walked in the door.

funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment