Thursday, September 7, 2006

Fashion Week Begins!




I am so excited to finally attend my first Olympus Fashion Week. Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that Fashion Week is "the shit". It's the one event I really look forward to every year. New York just transitions into a sea of eclectic individuals.



I got my credentials this afternoon and I was ecstatic! Pretty dope to get a "Press" pass...



I'm hitting up Bill Blass, Perry Ellis, and Chris Aire among others! Of course I will have my digital camera at hand, and post the pictures as soon as I get a chance with reviews on what was fabulous and un fabulous.

The hard part is figuring out what to wear.


I'll post a picture of what I decided on wearing. I think I'm going to stick to vintage tomorrow... Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment