Sunday, December 4, 2011

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Show 2011

The Show
Malaya Jewellery was at the event and were show casing all their gorgeous pieces. I love that you can have your own necklace created there and then and this little touch really made the necklace personal.
Pearl and Ivy were also at the exhibition and they had some lovely head wear pieces. I found this gorgeous flower hair accessory which I am going to wear for my wedding.
CK watches were showing off their new collection at BINTM and the brand had some lovely classic jewellery pieces and watches there. I love the curved face watch above, so simple yet stylish too.
The event overall was really interesting. I have been to something simular to this but it was nice that there wasn't too many stalls to shop from and there was a good mixture of vintage, jewellery and clothing brands.
Definitely worth a visit next year.

All images by Bunnipunch

No comments:

Post a Comment