Friday, November 18, 2011

A evening of styling with the help of eBay Fashion Outlet

The lovely people of eBay invited some of their favorite bloggers down to their Style challenge event to promote eBay's Fashion Outlet. With a great array of brands online, we all got to see some of these fab products in the flesh and use different pieces to create an outfit that represents a female eBay shopper.
As I love a lot of colour, my outfit was a party look that could easily be worn during the day as a head turner. With a faux fur coat, velvet dress and blouse to mix up the textures, I finished off the look with some gorgeous purple boots and grey bow front bag.
Sadly at the end of the evening I wasn't the wining blogger but it was still fun to be involved in and was nice to do a bit of styling which I do enjoy.


All images by Bunnipunch


No comments:

Post a Comment