Saturday, August 20, 2011

A visit to Adam o Bridal Shop

The thought of going wedding dress shopping usually makes girls 'Oh' with excitement but I'm not like other girls. The thought of trying on dresses and having that whole 'ah you look lovely' experience just makes me want to avoid it all together. Luckily I made an appointment at Adam O Bridal Shop in Leigh on sea and the whole experience was a lot more comfortable. Lauren who is the shop owner, talked me and my mum through the different dresses and whether they were Couture, french etc and left us to make a selection.
Once I picked some out Lauren then took me into her changing area and let me have my privacy while I tried on the first dress.....







The First dress I tried on was definitely more traditional but I really like the embellishment on the front and the back. I did feel supported in this dress but it was a little too bridey for me!


The Second dress was one that I totally wasn't keen on when I saw it on the hanger but once it was on, I quickly changed my mind. I especially love the tulip shape around my bottom and front and it gives this dress a real vintage feel. I also like the one shoulder idea too!


The Third dress sadly didn't do much for me and I just felt like I had boob overload, even though from the pictures it doesn't look like it!


The Fourth and last dress was a little too small for me but I loved the train and the shape. It was very elegant but maybe a little too much for me as I want something less traditional.

If you are based in and around Essex you definitely should give Lauren's Shop a visit. She is friendly helpful and has some amazing dresses for your big day! For more information, please visit her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment