Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christopher Waller is Sharp and Smart for A/W 2011

My First attraction to Christopher Waller, I have to say was the name(we share the same surname) but then I saw his collection and then came the second. For those who know me, my fashion taste can be very colourful so usually a brand that is a more about minimalism can sometimes leave me a little bored.
But with Mr Waller's A/W collection, the designer has looked at the commercial essence of pieces such as the mannish blazer, boyfriend T-shirt and injected a female look and feel to the pieces by using neutral colour blocking and fitted details to give the clothing that edge.

The vests and t-shirt are definitely a favorite but I am being turned by the grey and black blazer below and the outfit at the bottom. Christopher Waller will be showing their new S/S 2012 collection in Shoreditch during Fashion week so watch this space for more classic and gorgeous pieces.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment