Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something a little different from Minna for your wedding dress

As I am now planning my very casual wedding for June 2012, wedding dresses are something I am looking at frequently. I'm not a fan of the traditional wedding dress and looking like every other bride so when I received an email from Minna, it was nice to see there are a few different designs of dresses out there. With many different tastes to accommodate, Lace is a major factor in each design but it used very tastefully.

Have a look at the collection on her site, here!


Sara Dress

Valerie Dress


Christina Dress


Emilia Dress

But my favorite among all these is the Lucinda dress! I would love to get married in this dress (in the white lace) and has the right amount of casual and vintage style that would be perfect for me!


Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment