Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Miss Sixty is looking cool and collected for A/W 2011

Miss Sixty was one of the brands that was a huge influence when I was a young adult. With their sexy jeans, cute tops and girlie knitwear, they always had something I wanted to buy.
I haven't really shopped with the label for a while but after I saw their new A/W collection, I am totally head-over-heels for their experimental laying and their shoes and bag package is something to definitely get excited about!







As well as their strong Jean package, Miss Sixty have gone for a very BOHO, 70's collection with Bell bottom jeans, woolly knitwear and Short Shorts teamed with Long boots.

 

As well as great A/W clothing, Bags are a highlight, including the bottom Stud hobo and the exposed link shopper, both of which are too die for(I love bags with a little Mental work happening)

And last of all, Shoes!! Those amazing things that can transform any outfit! Miss Sixty have tons of the lovelies for us to choice from, ranging from Smart Office, to Sexy Kitten heel and my personal favorite, Hard core boots, heeled or Flat - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment