Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Recent visit to Earth Hairdressing - I am transformed!

 When it comes to hair colour, I can get bored pretty easily! I've dyed my hair black, brown, bright blonde and even purple but when I saw Blake Lively recenty I fell in love with the new colour she has adopted for her latest movie. The Blonde-red shade looked so classy and perfect for the summer months so I paid a visit to Earth Hairdressing and they made my dreams come true.
Top stylst Tomo, transformed my hair using Aveda's colour range and even gave my mob a well deserved tidy up after the stress of the recent Press days and Fashion weeks.

The service at Earth Hairdressing was a truly amazing experience. I wasn't rushed when I had my consultation and Tomo made me feel completely welcome and at ease.

Earth Hairdressing are havng a bloggers event On Wednesday 8th June and if you are a blogger and love, hair and beauty, you really should pop down as there will be loads of treatments going on and the chance to have a talk about your hair and how you can get the most out of it.
Click here for more details!

Let me know what you think of my hair! I must confess, I rather like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment