Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1 Medwinds bag & 1 H&M dress = Endless possibilities

Saving and paying for travel costs can really limit a clothing allowance so I have learnt to re-use clothes and make them work for many occasions.
I fell in love with the Medwinds Tote bag when I saw it on a trip to Barcelona to meet the team behind the Spanish brand. I knew it would be the perfect item to use for many things and I wanted to show this.
I also picked up a striped dress from H&M, a steal for £7 and have worn this through-out to show that a basic summer essential can be used for many things.

 


The leather Medwinds Tote used through-out


My Bargain dress from H&M worn through-out

Sunglasses - Primark
Sandals - Primark


Blazer - River Island
Glasses - Kirk Orignals
Ring - Castle Lawson Design
Shoes - Primark
Socks - Tabio

Coat - Marc Cain
Lace Top - Topshop
Lace Shorts(under dress) - H&M
Necklace - Accessorize
Shoes - All Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment