Thursday, September 16, 2010

Swarovski is a Girl's best friend

All the Glitterati flocked to the New Swarovski store unveiling on Wednesday night on Oxford Street. The Champagne was flowing smoothly while the Magazine Editors chatted to Mary 'Queen of Shops' Portas(whose Company Yellow Door was hosting the Event) and a surprising resident Coco Sumner who supplied the Entertainment on the Decks. The store it's self felt like I was in a luxury white cave with a river of crystals hanging from the ceiling and some french style lough sitting that looked so expensive I dare not sit on it.  This did not stop the Swarovski family Children who were happy running around the adults unaware they are growing up into a Million dollar company that continues to grow over in the UK and other countries.
As a very classy and sociable affair I must confess I was stocked at their Generosity once I was given my Goody bag. Inside was a beautiful Swarovski Grey Leather strap bracelet and a press pack on the evening. All I can say is now Swarovski really is my new best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment