Friday, August 25, 2006

Never trust a pretty face


Cindy Crawford is about to anger a lot of women out there. Why? Because she's full of shit. She endorses her Meaningful Beauty anti aging creams when in fact, she's been hitting up the plastic surgeon.
For the past 11 years, while promoting her Meaningful Beauty range, the 40-year-old super model has had treatments of Botox and vitamin and collagen injections.

The startling confession - in a magazine interview out today - will surprise the hundreds of thousands of woman who have bought her products, and may leave many feeling somewhat cheated.
SHAM!

The article gets even juicier with Cindy HERSELF admitting
"I have a very simple, healthy life, which works miracles. I drink a lot of water, watch what I eat and exercise. But I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon"


Whatever, I'm too tired to think about this now... Karma's a bitch, and gravity will get her eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment