Thursday, February 9, 2012

::Back to Blog



::Hi Lovelies.

MY GOD!!!

To say that it's been a long time has been an understatement!

I started blogging around 2005 and it was just a hobby, which later grew into an obsession... but "real life" got the best of me, and I never had the time to give this blog the attention it deserved.

So I took a 9-9 (no 9-5's in LA!) and waved adieu to my blog. I'm now in a transitional phase, where I'm trying to figure out what I really want out of my life, and for some reason... this blog keeps calling.

It's really the one thing that fulfills me. I love to write, and it quite simply makes me happy.

And now that I've gotten out of the way, I hope to reconnect with my old readers, and meet some new ones along the way.

Lets talk fashion!

xx
Model Citizen


No comments:

Post a Comment