Monday, January 23, 2012

Denim Dilemma with Donna Ida

Donna Ida are the on-line boutique Queens that bring us gorgeous denim from amazing brands. With labels such as Hudson, J Brand, Current/Elliot, Citizens of Humanity and James Jeans, Donna Ida offers plenty of styles and trend pieces for all of us fashion lovers. 
As well having a strong product package, Donna Ida now has a great new service called the
Denim Clinic. If you are looking for jeans to fit your body shape or need some for a special occasion, you can submit your Denim Dilemma to the Style team and they will assistant you with advice on what styles are best for you.
I submitted a picture with my Denim Dilemma and  Jo one of the Stylists, informed me that I was a Apple shape but could also shop for a curvy shape too.
Jo suggested that as I  have slim legs, Skinny jeans would be a great option for me especially ones that had a Mid-rise so I didn't need to keep pulling them up.
These are the styles that she suggested.:
I loved all the options that were suggested including the boyfriend styles but I really wanted some with a little colour for the new season. Jo sent me a link to view the new pastel colour jeans that had just arrived and I totally fell in love with the Hudson Nico Skinny jeans. 
I decided to go with the Cherry colour as I thought this would be perfect with a summer wardrobe and could easily been worn into A/W 12. 
 After a very short period(like a day), I received this gorgeous black box and wrapped in lovely black issue was my fabulous new Jeans!
I am normally a size 10 but will jeans I can be all over the place so a size 29 was perfect and very comfortable.
I love the feel and quality of the jeans and Hudson seem like the best brand when it comes to skinny jeans with a difference. 
And this is what they look like......
What do you think?
I think the Denim Clinic from Donna Ida is a really great idea for when you are choosing your next pair of jeans, so why not try it for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment