Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lauren's Way is the Tanning way and The only way is Essex way too

When it comes to Fake tan, I must confess I would rather use that then risk too many Sun beds and baking myself in the Sun. Surprisingly enough Lauren Goodger from TV show, 'The Only Way is Essex', has created a fake tan that is easy to use and best of all, is very effective!

With a option of either a lotion or a mouse, I opted for a lotion and with a 10 minute application time, I had nice brown legs that were ready to show off. I also found that you could easily prevent patches and missing areas as it was easy to top up the lotion and make sure you are completely covered.

I would definitely use this product again and it is well worth a try if you like a little Fake Tan happiness(minus the 'You have been Tango'ed look)

My Brown legs(Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment