Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Turning a new Paige in Denim

The Trilogy Store hosted an in-store event, revealing Paige Denim's fantastic branded jeans. With cut and shape Jeans to suit all the Fashionista, even I found some jeans that I fell in love with.  Among the bloggers and Fashion folk,
Paige was there looking glamorous as ever and she was a wonderful host who greeting all that attended.
After trying on a few styles, I decided the Dark wash, panel jeans were my favorite and luckily for me Trilogy gave me the jeans for free. I was so pleased with the whole event and all Trilogy were so welcoming also.
I'm looking forward to wearing my jeans for London and Paris Fashion week, will be working them with some of my Boots on the front row.







Paige looking amazing

My Gift - These great Paige skinny jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment