Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hush! The Best kept secret in Loungewear....

Hush is every comfort wearers dream! With Beautiful nightwear that can double as lounge wear and with some great accessories, Hush have some really unique and individual styles that can suit everyone. 

I am not really a Pyjama wearer but the Vintage Rose Pyjamas has totally converted me! With their Bright yet delicate print, these Pyjamas MUST destined for me!
Other great items are the Winter Floral Pyjamas Trousers which also comes as a set, the Stripy Beenie, the  Cape and the most amazing Big Sloppy Jumper in Jade and Slate! These jumpers could be mixed and matched with your whole wardrobe and I think would be perfect for London Fashion week as I hate taking my big coat to the shows.

Make sure you visit Hush for some Lusty nightwear that will keep you warm and snug in these cold, winter months!






No comments:

Post a Comment