Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My hat has come back to me!

Exactly a year ago I bought River Island's Iconic bear hat that Katy Perry worn to death and I instantly fell in love with it. Now you know when you lose/misplace something and you have no idea where it has gone or if you have put it down some place idiotic, and you have forgotten where. I honestly have no idea where my hat went and to say I was upset was an understatement. 
I looked everywhere for it and after no result, I concluded that it had vanished.

I searched on River Island website, which were sold out and also tried ebay, where they were selling for £30! As I had no money at the time, I knew I should just give up the search and write it off as a loss to my Fashion collection.

And this is where my other half comes in. Gary was thankfully with me when I originally bought the hat and knew how upset I was when it disappeared. 
So on a recent trip to Camden there was a stall that was selling some nearly identical hats to the one I lost so he bought one for me.  I was so pleased A) Because he remembered and B) He bought me the hat I had lost long ago. Just when you think Men(with no interest in Fashion) aren't listening, they turn around and surprise you. 

Hurray for Gary!!




No comments:

Post a Comment