Saturday, November 13, 2010

DKNY's French Grain Leather Medium Shopper - I HEART DKNY

As a fashionista, the key thing that I am always trying to find is the perfect Fashion week bag! As I fumble around trying to find my camera, business cards or lipstick I usually return home with shoulder ache and a messy bag at the end of the day. But hopefully no more.....
DKNY have released the French grain leather body with dual carrying handles which I think would be perfect for LFW and PFW new season(PARIS and LONDON Fashion week if not sure of the lingo)
With it's easy twist lock and tall design, this would be perfect for carrying all my papers, press info and make up and no strap marks on the shoulders! Now I just need to buy one!

And so the count down to February begin...........


No comments:

Post a Comment