Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Imagry And Color

::HAVE you ever had a moment that you wanted to capture on camera, but didn't have your camera on hand? I always have those moments, and after one too many times, I decided to bring my camera with me everywhere I go.

Well I'm glad I did, because I couldn't resist photographing this Citizen Model as she strutted down Wilshire Boulevard today. Ironically, we passed each other in front of St. Basil's Church in all of it's Gothic splendor.

I love this young lady's poise, and how she somehow manages to make several bold pieces seem demure. It just goes to show you, that style is innate, and often times, it is not what we wear, but how.

Aside from experiencing my very first earthquake today, I couldn't have been any luckier...








No comments:

Post a Comment