Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fashion goes beyond mainstream




Steven Spielberg, the visionary that made you cry with E.T., is now in
talks to bringing you a one hour show on all things fashion. The show will be an insight on the fashion world from different perspectives, and walks of life.

The untitled show, being produced for 20th Century Fox TV and DreamWorks Television, is slated to run as an hour long series on Fox. Spielberg tapped Burns to write the series, and Burns brought in his wife. "The project revolves around five 20-somethings who will represent all walks of the fashion world, including
photographer, model, fashion designer and makeup
artist."


I love Christy! I'd love to see the REAL scenarios within the fashion. I want the dram, the pain, the passion and the hunger that drives people in this industry. Don't give me a watered down, novelty show! I've seen all the shows on television (including Ugly Betty which I L.O.V.E) but none, have nailed it, dramatically. Hey Steven, call me if you need a consultant!


I want drama. Give me the drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment