Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lunchtime Madness
















I went to Victoria's Secret today on Fifth Avenue and it was total CHAOS!

Little did I know that Victoria's Secret was having its semi annual sale, and women were literally fighting each other for bras and panties! I grabbed an Ipex bra, and this woman just grabbed it from me, and said "that was mine". The nerve! Actually MS. NO THIS ISN'T YOUR BRA!?!!! But at this point, I didn't want to bother. I gave her one of those "oh my God you're insane let me back it up a bit now" looks, and moved on to the next bin.






I couldn't quite grasp the insanity and picked up two bras from the non sale section (where the women were a bit more civilized).

Case in point: don't go to Victoria's Secret on lunch hour, and if you do...Please wear a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment